Master Trainer – Lee Randell
Foam Rolling: Principles and Practices
Self-myofascial release (SMR) has been shown to relieve muscle and joint pains and improve flexibility and range of motion. This four hour workshop covers the fundamentals of myofascia, reviews the latest SMR research, and dives into the TriggerPoint SMR movement philosophy using the GRID foam roller. Participants walk away with practical knowledge and hands-on experience for coaching and cueing movements that can be scaled to all fitness levels for pre- and post-workout foam rolling.
- Releases Covered: foot, calves, tibialis anterior, peroneals, quadriceps, IT band, hamstrings, adductors, glutes, thoracic spine, pectorals, latissimus dorsi, triceps, biceps, forearm, neck
- Cost: $150 – This course requires a GRID foam roller. Participants may bring their own GRID or purchase at the time of registration for $25. **Note: Prices are in USD. Contact for current pricing.
- CECs: ACE – .4 CECs, ACSM – .4 (accepts ACE CECs), NASM – .4 CEUs, AFAA – 3.4 CEUs, CanFitPro (FIS, PTS) – 2 CECs, PTA Global – 4 CECs, NCBTMB – 3.5 CEHs, USAT – 2 CEUs, PMA – 4 CECs, NSCA – must request prior to course
- This is a pre-requisite for level 2.
Level 2: Myofascial Compression Techniques
Myofascial Compression Techniques:
The Evolution of Foam Rolling
Take your knowledge beyond foam rolling! The Level 2 course utilizes the deep tissue TriggerPoint products, which are designed to increase mobility and improve performance through improved biomechanics. This eight hour training is hands-on, focusing on the practical application of TriggerPoint education backed by scientific research. Participants will leave this course with an in-depth knowledge of how to use and how to teach MCT in order to increase the performance and training results their clients receive in sessions.
- Releases Covered: foot, soleus, calves, tibialis anterior, peroneals, quadriceps, TFL, adductors, piriformis, psoas, thoracic spine, pectorals, latissimus dorsi
- Cost: $250 – This course requires a GRID foam roller and a TP Kit. Participants may bring their own GRID and TP kit or purchase at the time of registration. **Note: Prices are in USD. Current pricing details please contact.
- CECs: ACE – .8 CECs, ACSM – .8 (accepts ACE CECs), NASM – .7 CEUs, AFAA – 6.1 CEUs, CanFitPro (FIS, PTS) – 4 CECs, PTA Global – 8 CECs, NCBTMB – 7 CEHs, USAT – 3 CEUs, PMA – 8 CECs, NSCA – must request prior to course